Please read this posting thoroughly and completely if you are interested in this position.
Bachelor's Degree Required.
Must be caring, qualified and committed to the success of students!
Huntington Learning Center has been the nation's leading educational services company since 1977. A primary reason for our success is our team of devoted teachers. Our tutors are here because they love seeing students reach their educational goals. If you are a licensed teacher (expired licenses are ok) and are interested in tutoring elementary, secondary, and high school students, we want to give you the opportunity to do you what you love to do - TEACH! There are no lesson plans to write or homework to grade. All instruction is tailored to the individual student.
Benefits of working at Huntington:
- Flexible schedule; we are open during the school year from 12pm-8pm M-TH and Saturday 9am-2pm.
- Opportunity to positively impact and change the lives of children!
- Paid, comprehensive initial and ongoing training.
- Fast-paced, exciting, friendly and very rewarding work environment.
- Costco membership with employment
- Opportunities to earn bonuses
- Pay based on education, experience and specialties
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must demonstrate an advanced proficiency in math/science and/or English